The fall allergy is a common problem that occurs during the emergence of spring for allergy clinic. The process of pollination is the main reason that gives rise to such allergens. The pollens spread in the air. They travel long distances during this time. In the course of their travelling, they infect the humans. The animals may also come under their coverage. The fall allergy causes various kinds of symptoms among the individuals and the most common among them is sneeze. Followed by, cough irritation in eyes and nose, etc. Asthma symptoms may also occur in some individuals. It is very important to identify the symptoms of the allergy. One, who has previous experience of suffering from such allergies, should take some precautions beforehand. Read about some of the ways by which an individual can take precautions before they fall into the hands of the fall allergy.
The Precautions for allergies
Here are the precautions that one might follow to get rid of the fall allergy.
- The pollens usually enter the respiratory tract through the mouth or the nose. Therefore, it is a necessity that you wear a mask covering your nose and mouth.
- The pores of molds are usually found in the heavy curtains of your house. Therefore, it is required that you keep your home free of them. Wash your clothes, linen and curtains regularly. This may help you to keep away allergies to some extent.
- Dehumidify your rooms. The basements, kitchens and bathrooms should be taken special care of. The kitchens should be washed regularly with vinegars and other anti-mites. This may help you to keep the mold spores from growing in your house.
- Keep the doors and windows of your house closed, as far as possible. Turn on the air conditioners that may keep the pollen and spore count lesser inside your room.
- Have a shower whenever you enter house from outside. This will help in removing the pollens from your hair and skin.
- The clothes and other accessories that you may wash should be avoided to let dry outside. Try to dry them inside your house under a dries. Stay in less contact with the outer environment. In turn you will be able to avoid contact with the pollens invading your nose and mouth.
These were the few suggestions that may help you to keep away from the pollens and their attack. These would definitely help you to curb of the allergy. Do not forget to visit an allergist chantilly va in case the pollens affect you.